Friday, March 7, 2014
Join me tomorrow at Cache at The Westchester Mall for a fun filled shopping event! Bring anyone you would like, the more the merrier.
"Prom is right around the corner, which means you NEED to find the perfect prom dress! Sean James, New York Stylist, will be at Cache on Saturday, March 8th from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to help you say “yes to the dress”. Also, ALDO will be there to help match the perfect shoe to your dress. There will also be raffles from Nails and More, mini makeovers and Creative Flowers by Amodio’s will be there to help you pick out your corsages and boutonnieres! Briana Alessi will also be in the store designing glitter tattoos and make-up consulting!"
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Valentines Day is almost here and you have until February 13th to buy the perfect gift! Here are last minute gift ideas for your loved one or for yourself. Eat all the chocolate you want and celebrate love.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Red heels are just for you!
Steve Madden ‘Trome' pumps for $130 are the perfect heels to go out and celebrate. This might be a little out of most men’s comfort zone to go out and buy heels but, what girl doesn’t love shoes?
- Be My Valentines Pandora Stud earrings to add a little sparkle to a girl’s love life. Show her you love her with these $45 earrings.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 is every girls most wanted makeup kit. Dinner, movie or date this palette is perfect. You can get it at Sephora for $50
- Michael Kors Runway Brown Watch for $130 will make her love you forever. If love isn’t in the air treat yourself with a nice watch, you’ll always be on time!
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy gift set is perfect for a simple Valentines Day gift. Show your appreciation with the Viva La Body Lotion, Eau de Perfume and the soft train case for $76.
6. The Dooney and Burke Clayton Satchel for $428 is practical yet so stylish. She will feel and look amazing adding this to her handbag collection.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
This green coat caught my eye today. It is still really cold out here in NY so you would need to add one more layer under the coat like the cardigan below, but I am in need of wearing some bright color to warm me up. This look is pregnancy friendly too! The jeans are maternity and the tank is long to cover up a growing belly :) Plus the plaid keeps you still looking in season. Stay warm and happy Saturday!
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Oh we made it! The holidays are over and now the countdown foe Spring begins. By the end of February my little piggies are itching to get some fresh air and nothing gives them that little early taste of warmer weather than peep-toe shoes. There are so many to choose from so you won't have a problem finding ones that will accessorize your wardrobe.
I personally love these shoes and have found myself investing in more and more of them (I am guilty of having a ridiculous obsession with shoes!) I find that they are great year round shoe because you can find ones that will give your feet more coverage from the cold (see # 2 and 4 above) in the winter months yet they provide great breathability during the warmer times of the year.
They are also SO versatile. They are wedding appropriate, jeans and a tee appropriate and/or even can be worn with a flowy peasant dress. Plus, the cut outs and laces are just plain sexy! Below are some outfits ideas of how you can style out your peep toe shoes now.