{ MINTED.COM HOLIDAY CARDS }

Monday, November 3, 2014

It has been 2 months since the birth of our little Leo and to say that I have been a tad bit busy has been an understatement. I've had 3 sick kids for a week now, clients lined up for the end of November, Thanksgiving to plan and then there's setting up our Christmas card photo (thanks Melissa SC!) ... Phew! Still, the excitement for the approaching holidays is hi in our house.

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is walking to the mailbox and seeing it filled with our friends and families holiday cards. I leave them in a basket on our coffee table so that my kids can go through them. They really really love and enjoy looking at every one of them and we find ourselves chatting about the families we are looking at.

In the past few years I have ordered my cards from a couple of online card sellers but minted.com is hands down my favorite. They are quick, completey priced and have GREAT customer service. Last Christmas when I received my cards they seemed a tad but on the yellow side and when i called in to talk to them about it, they said they would reprint them immediately at no charge. I was so happy and even more surprised when they were at my doorstep 2 days later. So this year without a doubt I will be ordering our minted christmas cards in the next few weeks :)

Below are a few styles that I have used in the past and ones that I am checking out for this year. Make sure you cruise over and check their designs out! Can't wait to see everyones!

MINTED CARDS