{ Sequin Dresses for the Holidays }

Friday, November 14, 2014

I am not even close to being able to stuff myself into a fitted dress (post par tum baby body sucks!) but I can look at all my friends and clients prance around in them! I absolutely LOVE sequin dresses for the holidays. They are instantly fancy & you can always dress them down a bit with a leather jacket or booties. Plus you don't need jewelery because you already have enough shimmer going on. Below are some of my current favorites, mostly under $150 with some exceptions.


Sequins Dresses for the Holidays

top row : black long sleeved $110 // jungle sequin $98 // emerald green velvet $33 // v-neck silver $168 // v-neck black $172

bottom row: a- line skater $30 // emerald green tank dress $119 // neon and silver dress $160 // cranberry long sleeved $100 // navy sleeveless dress $28




I've had these dresses for years now and still love to wear them! Sequins never go out of style!





0 comments